1.       Fiscal Responsibility

Selling and/or purchasing a home or an investment property will probably be one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) purchase of your life.  Many moons ago, I was taught to look at the process of finding and inspecting a new home, its escrow process and closing, as if it were my own money.  Every detail must be administered to - every “i” dotted and “t” crossed, so to speak.  No one deserves less than what I would expect with my own money and expectations.  Demand that your Realtor® look after your purchase and interests as if they were his/her own.

2.       Professional Distinction and Discretion

Let’s face it…not everyone needs to know everything about your interests, position and transaction.  As a professional, your Realtor ® will often know more about many aspects of your life than your family or best friends may.  On the face of this comes the responsibility to share what moves your interests forward and withhold what others do not need to know…and to know the difference.  Professionalism and discretion should work hand-in-hand.

3.       Philanthropy

Many years ago I discovered the more I gave away, the more that came back to me.  I was simply a conduit of what God has placed on this earth and in front of us.  I am convicted about making sure our firm sets a good example when it comes to giving back to our community and its healthy growth.  Success comes through giving – giving of our knowledge, skills, time, and resources.  We choose to give where we can to make a difference and help support our fellow community members, and our collective and valuable resources.

4.       Global Awareness and Local Action

It is a fact that homes for sale in Bozeman and SW Montana, their values and other considerations are not just driven by what happens in town.  I have been and will continue to be an advocate of global and national education, knowledge, experience and attention going into the processes that help to shape the ideal experience in buying and/or selling real estate right here in our local community.

5.       Commitment

This is a learned conviction that only time and experience can teach – an accumulation of experiences that lead to shaping “commitment” in people.  It is said that in life, there are no breakthroughs without breakdowns, and that the degree of a breakdown is directly related to the benefit of the breakthrough.  It is not always easy to “do the right thing” when going with the flow would be so much easier.  And in the end, we would rather take the more difficult path, do it right, and know our clients are served well.  We are committed to our clients and their interests, with stewardship and quality as our focus!

These are the Convictions that buoy the Purpose at Montana 406 Real Estate.  We sincerely strive for you to be impressed with our service and enjoy your experiences with us as real estate professionals and brokers.

Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%!


Posted by PollyAnna Snyder on


Email Send a link to post via Email

Leave A Comment

e.g. yourwebsitename.com
Please note that your email address is kept private upon posting.