Our Guide To Selling Your Home
- Complimentary Home Seller’s Handbook - It is often difficult to even know where to begin in today’s world of real estate brokerage. At Engel & Völkers Big Sky Country we’ve created the Home Seller’s Handbook to give you a good start and foundation for selling your current house or other real property. The download is no charge and if you have any questions, please contact us.
- Ask for a Free Home Evaluation: A well-priced home will generate competing offers and drive up the final sale value. Our free market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values in the area and provides you with a detailed evaluation that puts it all in perspective.
- Sell Your Home with a Professional: Our tried and true marketing plan will take the guesswork out of selling your home.
- Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know what's really going on in this market. When you're ready to take the next step toward selling your home, we're here to help. We'll make sure your listing gets the best exposure and reaches the right buyer—whether they're out of state, in another country, or right around the corner.
- See What's on The Market: Use the search tools on this site to get an idea of the competition.
- Read Our Marketing Plan: How we differ from the rest.
To find the right advisor to sell your home and read more about us, Discover Our Team
When you're ready to take the next step toward selling your home, we're here to help. Our comprehensive marketing plan will get your home seen by thousands of motivated buyers.
The Right Price
We'll quickly put together a custom marketing plan with an effective price. A well priced home often generates competing offers and drives up the final sale value. Our market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values throughout your area, including expired listings and properties still on the market.
The Right Exposure
In marketing your home, we also develop a listing that emphasizes its unique and sellable aspects. We then put your home in front of buyers, establishing it on the local MLS as well as broader ones, new listings sheets, and real estate publications. Our nation-wide network of professional real estate contacts and buyers will also have the opportunity to check out your listing.
Effective Internet Marketing
In addition, we'll use the Internet and our innovative website to make your listing highly visible. With more than 80% of buyers checking the web first when looking for a home, this is a part of your marketing strategy that you can't afford to miss.
The Best Deal
When we list your home, we do so at no additional cost. When you start to get offers, we can represent you during the emotionally charged negotiating process and ensure that you get the best price, and favorable closing terms that are clearly spelled out. As your professional aides, we also oversee all paperwork related to the sale.
For most of us, our home is our biggest investment. When it's time to sell, get the value you deserve with the help of a professional real estate agent. If you'd like to discuss your next home sale today, please contact us anytime.
Complimentary home evaluation
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable; however, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Real Estate offerings are subject to error, omissions, prior sale, change, withdrawal without notice and approval of seller. Properties are provided courtesy of Big Sky Country MLS.