Montana’s Boutique Real Estate Group
Hello and welcome to Engel & Völkers, Montana. Our careers page that will tell you a bit more about the firm, our philosophy and applications when it comes to brokering real estate, the types of agents we are actively looking for, and benefits of being involved as an associate at Engel & Völkers in our Big Sky, Billings, Bozeman, Ennis or Livingston shops.
Engel & Völkers is a high quality, personal (boutique), and innovative real estate services firm, brokering real property in Montana and internationally. We want our clients to feel involved in the process and learn something as they look to the successful selling or purchase of real estate.
Engel & Völkers was born from constantly seeking to fill voids with a service that is both cutting edge (innovative) and at the same time, very personal – like being fitted for the perfect suit or dress – and tailored towards clients and where they are in their life cycles. The Founders represent a variety of expertise in the industry from sales, to marketing, to quality control, management, information technology, and beyond. Read more below the video!
Competence · Exclusivity · Passion
Engel & Völkers is one of the world’s leading service companies specialized in the sale of premium residential property, commercial real estate, yachts and aircrafts. Based in over 700 locations in total, Engel & Völkers offers both private and institutional clients a professionally tailored range of services. Leasing, sales, consultancy and valuations form the core competences of the staff of more than 8,500 employees. The company is currently operating in 34 countries on four continents.
We are currently seeking new Advisors (licensed in the state of Montana) who fill the following criteria:
- Experienced agents who want a new and fresh environment and who enjoy providing higher end, quality real estate service.
- Newer agents who enjoy the same high quality atmosphere and feel and who may like being coupled with an experienced agent.
- Embracing technology is also important to us, as the real estate industry is moving more towards cycles that include technology at almost every step
At Engel & Völkers, we work to provide a platform that may be a bit different than our competitors and peer companies. We focus on the Advisors being involved in the sales and support processes and work to take care of many other aspects of doing business as a Realtor – we cover applications such as:
- Transaction Coordination and tracking files via our staff
- No office or desk charges and no phone or copier fees
- Client get-togethers and parties scheduled throughout the year
- Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- Listings professional photography
- Supplemental marketing venues for clients’ offerings
- Partnership marketing that disseminates all our clients’ offerings globally
- Personalised Advisor websites
- Upgraded Zillow status
- Continuing Education and Training
- Lead generation
If this sounds interesting to you, please give us a call at 406.404.1960 and/or fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you, promptly.
Thank you for taking a few moments to look over Engel & Völkers Southwest Montana and find out more – we appreciate your time and considerations.