PollyAnna Snyder, Bozeman Broker | Private Office Advisor

PollyAnna Snyder

Bozeman Broker | Private Office Advisor

As a seasoned and experienced real estate professional since 1999, my goal is to help individuals and families with the acquisition and disposition of real estate assets to meet their personal, family and financial needs and expectations, in a discreet, secure and professional manner. I have had the privilege and pleasure of practicing real estate in CA, NC and CO, and am grateful to call MT, and its bountiful amenities, home for several years. The mother of two, Finn & Marin (not to mention our sweet pup Malloy), I understand the lifestyle of the working parent! Bret and I have been lucky to raise our children in such a wonderful community like Bozeman. This town has defined the life of our family, and we are excited for all our future adventures in a paradise like this. I am thankful for both the successful and diversified sales experience I have garnered in both the residential and developer arenas, in various economic and demographic environments. Whether it’s searching for a family’s individual home, or representing the community needs of a developer, I have had the fortune to experience much of what the real estate sales business has to offer. It is from this experience that my clients, both Buyers and Sellers, receive a breadth and depth of unparalleled, creative and strategic real estate sales knowledge. Most importantly though, this whole process and experience is about YOU! Your needs, goals, desires and expectations are paramount, and I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. My motto - “...give me 1% of your confidence and I’ll earn the other 99%!”

Contact PollyAnna

Cell Phone +1 406.600.2477
Office Phone +1 406.404.1960

What's Your Home Worth? Find out now, for Free.

Let's Go