Home Buyer's Guide & Tools
- Register for the Home Finder and let your dream home come to you. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes for sale fitting their criteria come on the market.
- Buyer's Questionnaire that helps you start thinking of all the variables you'd like in that perfect new home...and pass them on to us so we can help you start the exciting and fun searching process.
- Complimentary Home Buyer’s Handbook to help you in being prepared for where to start and what to expect when buying a new home.
- Buy Your Home with a REALTOR®: Read our buyer's guarantee and find out why working with a REALTOR® takes the guesswork out of buying a home.
- Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know more about the area or any property that interests you. When you're ready to take the next step toward purchasing a home, we're here to help.
- Search Homes for Sale Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums for sale in Bozeman and the southwest Montana real estate market.
- First-Time Buyer? Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you're new to this process.
- Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your mortgage payments will be on the home you want.
- Learn About the Community and homes in the surrounding area before you invest. Refer to the Featured Areas section for community information.
- Out-of-Country Purchases: We can help you buy property in Bozeman and southwest Montana, even if you are in another country. So, if you are after that perfect fly-fishing cabin, ski-in single family residence or condominium in Big Sky, Moonlight Basin or the Bridger Bowl area, just contact us.
- Learn about Meeting with Local Lenders: Meeting with your local lender before you being looking at houses provides you with a guide to know what price range to include in your search, offers peace of mind that there will be less obstacles in buying your home, and shows the Seller that you are serious about buying and have taken the time to meet with a lender.
To requeset your copy of our Guides & Tips for Homeowners, Click here to visit our Client Resources library.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable; however, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Real Estate offerings are subject to error, omissions, prior sale, change, withdrawal without notice and approval of seller. Properties are provided courtesy of Big Sky Country MLS.