It seems so long ago - in a galaxy far, far away – that day when my husband and I chose to enter the real estate profession.  We had been married earlier that year and had decided to buy our first new home just as we became pregnant. 

We were on the hunt for that perfect “fixer-upper”, worst-house-in-the-best-neighborhood we could find along the south Orange County coast in southern California.  The hunting process was fun and we saw a lot of houses over a month or so and finally decided on something that would fit our modest budget.  Then lightning struck, and I have to say that I know why members of our industry can get a bad rap.  The escrow and closing processes were just horrible, and never did we know what we were in for.  Our agent was referred by a non-licensed “friend”.  We did not hear much from the agent during the escrow process, and were caught unaware relative to what we should be asking for relative to a home inspection, any further considerations subsequent to discovery processes and more.  To top it all off, our non-licensed friend came knocking at our new door (literally), demanding his “referral fee” – talk about feeling violated! 

I remember the day clearly, and as fortunate fate would have it, it was the day my husband suggested we go into the real estate profession - focused on serving residential Buyers better than anyone we knew, and to the level we felt we deserved as a Buyer.

We embarked on a search to find the very best Broker, teacher, and mentor possible.  After a few weeks, and many interviews later, we were fortunate enough to be working at Veytia Group in Laguna Beach.  John Veytia personified and just oozed everything we wanted – client service, professionalism, experience, success, honor, kindness, thoughtfulness, servitude, and more.  He has (and still is) been a Realtor and Broker since 1963, and took the successive approach of leading us down the path of apprentice, journeyman, then to master (though that is a continuous learning process).

Now, nearly $300M and 13 years later, I find myself fortunate enough to be living in Bozeman, MT, and diving back into the business I know and love so much.  I have sold real estate and practiced in California, North Carolina, and Colorado since that fortuitous day in 2000.  I am glad to be here and of service to the communities and people in the Gallatin Valley.

We welcome you to experience our service and commitment at Montana 406 Real Estate and our website.  I have been blessed with finding Robyn Erlenbush in Bozeman and as the exceptional owner, operator, and Managing Broker of ERA Landmark Real Estate.  Robyn, the staff at ERA Landmark, and my peers here in Bozeman support a collective office mission of providing superior professional service.  

The site is designed to be a high-end searching resource – one that makes you feel welcome and informed in your quest for the perfect Bozeman, Big Sky, Bridger Canyon, or Livingston property.  Our goal is to give you, both Buyers and Sellers, the information you need to help meet your real estate objectives.  If there is additional information you seek that is not on this site, please contact us.

Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%!

Posted by PollyAnna Snyder on


Email Send a link to post via Email

Leave A Comment

Please note that your email address is kept private upon posting.