Home Seller's Guide
- Complimentary Home Seller’s Handbook - It is often difficult to even know where to begin in today’s world of real estate brokerage. At Montana 406 we’ve created the Home Seller’s Handbook to give you a good start and foundation for selling your current house or other real property. The download is no charge and if you have any questions, please contact us.
- Ask for a Free Home Evaluation: A well-priced home will generate competing offers and drive up the final sale value. Our free market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values in the area and provides you with a detailed evaluation that puts it all in perspective.
- Sell Your Home with a Professional: Our tried and true marketing plan will take the guesswork out of selling your home.
- Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know what's really going on in this market. When you're ready to take the next step toward selling your home, we're here to help. We'll make sure your listing gets the best exposure and reaches the right buyer—whether they're out of state, in another country, or right around the corner.
- See What's on The Market: Use the search tools on this site to get an idea of the competition.
To request your copy of our free Complimentary Home Seller's Handbook, Click here to visit our Client Resources library.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable; however, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Real Estate offerings are subject to error, omissions, prior sale, change, withdrawal without notice and approval of seller. Properties are provided courtesy of Big Sky Country MLS.