Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
68 Upper Cedarview Drive, Big Sky
This impressive residence boasts nearly 15,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space. Outside the home, a "jumping stream" water feature encircles the house, ending in a large pond, complete with a fountain. Once inside, the great room envelops guests and residents in warm tones and majestic views. Private guest suite, theatre, wine room and fun “Warren Miller” ski room add to this luxurious home at Yellowstone Club.
- MLS® #190814
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Over 1Acre
- AmenitiesClub/Community Building, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Hot Tub, Ski-in/Ski-out, Fire Sprinkler System
- UtilitiesPrivate Well, Septic, Telephone
- Garages4+ Space(s)
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontPond, Stream
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped Yard, Underground Sprinklers Yard
- Builder or ArchitectBitterroot / Locati
- Listing AgentRyan Kulesza
- Listing OfficeLadd Kulesza & Co.
- Address68 Upper Cedarview Drive
- AreaBig Sky Mountain 5BMT
- SubdivisionYellowstone Club
- CityBig Sky
- Zip Code59716
- InteriorHardwood Floors
- Interior FeaturesAutomatic Garage Door, Wet Bar, Wood Fireplace, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Home Theater Equipment, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range, Washer
- HeatingRadiant (Ceiling/Floor)
- CoolingCeiling Fans
- Has BasementYes
- Basement1 Half Bath, 3 Bedrooms, 3 or More Full Baths, Extra Room, Fireplace/Stove, Family Room, Laundry Area
- Stories3 Floors no Basement
- Date ListedMay 24th, 2013
- Days on Market1630
- ZoningR1 - Residential Single-Household Low Density
- HOA Fees10000.00
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable; however, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Real Estate offerings are subject to error, omissions, prior sale, change, withdrawal without notice and approval of seller. Properties are provided courtesy of Big Sky Country MLS.