Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
68 Upper Cedarview Drive, Big Sky
This impressive residence boasts nearly 15,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space. Outside the home, a "jumping stream" water feature encircles the house, ending in a large pond, complete with a fountain. Once inside, the great room envelops guests and residents in warm tones and majestic views. Private guest suite, theatre, wine room and fun “Warren Miller” ski room add to this luxurious home at Yellowstone Club.
- MLS® #190814
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage13,349
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Over 1Acre
- GaragesMore Than 3
- Lot Description1-5.999 Acres
- Listing AgentRyan Kulesza
- Listing OfficeLadd Kulesza & Co.
- Address68 Upper Cedarview Drive
- AreaBig Sky Mountain 5BMT
- SubdivisionYellowstone Club
- CityBig Sky
- Zip Code59716
- InteriorCeiling Fans, Garage Door Openers, Hardwood Floors, Wet Bar, Walk-In Closets, Wood Fireplace, Security System
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Home Theater Equipment
- HeatingCeiling Fans, Radiant
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Radiant
- Stories3 Floors no Basement
- Date ListedMay 1st, 2013
- Days on Market1484
- ZoningSingle Fam Res
- HOA Fees10000.00
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable; however, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Real Estate offerings are subject to error, omissions, prior sale, change, withdrawal without notice and approval of seller. Properties are provided courtesy of Big Sky Country MLS.